Saturday, January 14, 2012

Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh

This is awesome! I was handed this, as well as book 2 and 3 from Tehani due to a moving-house-clean out, and I'm glad I grabbed them!

This is paranormal romance with an interesting slant, and without a single vampire in sight! Yay! I can't explain how happy that made me! Not that I hate vampires, but it just seems that the focus is always on them and nothing new ever gets said. I really enjoyed this sensual journey into the mind of a were-leopard/jaguar/whatever and the decent from icy calm into chaotic love.

The writing is clear and sensual, and wonderful genre stuff. I really enjoyed this, and really liked the protagonists too. I also liked the way every one had their own clear goals, and the coalescing of those many into one goal was a lovely plot technique.

No more writing, time to read book 2!


--
Sarah P

No comments:

Post a Comment